11.6.10

because we couldn't be bothered making pancakes from scratch





LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Wenonah
Birth Date: 28.01.94
Current Location: Lounge
Hair Color: brown with blonde highlights
Righty/Lefty: righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: loosing the people I love
Your dream of the perfect date: somewhere cosy just talking
Goals you’d like to achieve: finish year 12

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: more sleep.......
Your best physical feature: well I think its my eyes ;D
Your bed time: the moment I finish my homework
Your most missed memory: moments at mcc

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: neither
McDonald’s or Burger King: maccas
Single or Group Dates: single
Adidas or Nike: don't care
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: either :D

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: no
Cuss: when I;m reallllyyyy pissed off
Take showers: duh! I prefer bubble baths though :D
Have a crush: not at the moment
Like school: sometimes
Believe in yourself: occasionally
Believe what goes around comes around: its called karma babayyy
Believe everything happens for a reason: sometimes
Think you’re a health freak: no way

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yesss
Been on stage: no way
Eaten sushi: yes :DD
Been hurt: yes
Dyed your hair: not so far

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: ...wouldn't you like to know ;D
Kissed the same sex: nope
Gotten beaten up: nope
Changed who you were to fit in: I have

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: not sure, I'll be ready when I'm ready
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2 at the most

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: not bothered
hair color: not bothered
short or long hair: definitely short.
Fat or fit: puppy fat <<<<<>
Looks or personality: personality, the looks are a bonus
Fun or serious: both

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: playing my ds
1 HOUR AGO: on my way home
1 WEEK AGO: working -__________-
1 YEAR AGO: school, in homeroom, watching the minutes tick by

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: exhausted
I HATE: getting out of bed
I HIDE: lots of things
I NEED: to relax
I WANT: time for myself
I LOVE: sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment