17.6.10

What can you say about the first boy you fell for?
why were my standards so low?

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
probably

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
hmmm...not sure

Is life getting better or worse?
neither

Have you ever got a D or F on your report card?
nope

Will this week be a good one?
well this weekend hopefully will be :D

If someone warns you about someone, do you listen?
most of the time

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
night, I usually don't have time in the morning

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot to you?
who was that?

Are you waiting on anyone’s call right now?
nope

Have you texted an ex in the past 48 hours?
nope

Do you secretly like someone?
nope

Is there a person of the opposite gender on your mind?
nope

Your mom kicks you out, who you gonna call?
Haley or Jess

Whats better, beautiful eyes or a beautiful smile?
either or

Is there anything you’re holding back and not saying to someone?
there always is

Are you wasting your time on someone?
I don't think so

Has anyone lied to you today?
not that I know of

Would you ever smile at a stranger?
sometimes, depends on my mood

you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
uh yeahhh

Have you ever seen that last person you kissed without a shirt on?
there was no last person

Have you ever hugged a complete stranger?
nooo

What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
lips

The person you have the strongest feelings for dies, do you care?
I'd be devastated, holed up in my room

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
nope

Do you prefer drinking water from a bottle or from the sink?
bottle

Who are you?
a chameleon

Describe how you feel right now in one word?
exhausted

Do you want to get married one day?
one day

Has someone ever made you a big promise & broke it?
not that I can think of

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
falling asleep

Did you cry today?
no

Do you swallow gum when you’re done with it?
rarely

Are all of your friends in relationships?
no

The last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling you for?
and again, there was no last person, thanks for reminding me -___-

Are you okay with answering personal questions?
not usually

Is your best friend single?
yessum, we live the single life together ;D

You’re locked in a room with your ex, any problems?
sigh.....how many times do I have to answer these kinds of questions

Would you go out in public looking like you do right now?
probably not -____-

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
yes

How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
-________________________________________-

What color shirt were you wearing when you had your last kiss?
-_________________________________________-

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
well I plan on dropping out of school and being the creepy hobo that hangs around playgrounds and sells crack to kids ;D

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
yessums

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
mum

Do you sleep with anything?
sometime Junkers

Are you wearing short shorts?
nope

What are you drinking?
water

Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
I wouldn't know

Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
not that I can think of

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
I'm not afraid I just get lonely :\

Does the person you like, like you back?
I don't like anyone at the moment

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
yeahh

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?
either that or I pretend I'm not, it can be a lot worse as they wait and wait and wait....until BAM!I explode

Has anyone licked you in the past week?
uhhh no....

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
nope

When you say you don’t care do you mean it?
sometimes

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
definitely

Do you like to take walks?
yes, sometimes I like to sneak out with just one of the dogs :D

What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
at school handing up my last assignment

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
-____________-

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?
yes

Have you ever been called babe, baby or honey?
yes lol

Have you ever wasted too much time on a guy/girl?
I have....

Have you ever kissed someone in the rain?
-___________________-

What is your favorite thing about the beach?
well the thing I hate about the beach is the sand
but I love watching the dogs down there haha

If you could run away to any place, where would you go?
anywhere but here

What is your biggest regret?
I have many >.>

Yellow fingernail polish: yes or no?
only some people can pull it off

Would you rather go camping or spend a day at the spa?
definitely a spa

Have you ever been so hurt that you wanted to stop feeling completely?
not yet

Are you a cold/shut off person?
I can be, especially if I don't know people, then I clam up

Would you rather play sports or watch them?
I only like playing with people I know and are friends with

Where do you go when you just need to get away?
my room, where else am I gonna go?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
who knows

Are you a jealous person?
I can be, sometimes too much

Give me some lyrics to the song your listening to?
"
Like you're perfume,
Your skin is smooth.
The way you move,
Im in the mood.
Tease the crowd,
Please the crowd,
I'm boiling i want you to see me now.
You get me girl,
When you're nervous well,
And when your hand is in the thong.
You may be right,
I close them tight,
You're saving the best for me tonight."


Whats the first thing you thought of this morning?
should I just bludge uni studies?

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
back to the days of no regrets when all I worried a
bout was always being chosen as the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment