11.7.10

Hi, my name is: Wenonah
Never in my life have I been: ummm, say what?
The one person who can drive me nuts is: soonlee -.-
Highschool: was my social nightmare thank god it isn't anymore
When I’m nervous: I stutter, go red and los my train of thought realllyyyy easily.
The last song I listened to was: Rest in Peace - James Marsters, his voice is rather sexy
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: my maid of honour would probably be Haley
My hair is: yuck....needs a wash and trim and my fringe is non-existent at the moment
When I was 5: I begged my mum to let me go to school when I had the chicken pox
Last Christmas: was the usual, the first for puppet and texas though :D
I should be: thinking about what homework I have to do this week
When I look down I see: my furry blanket :D
The scariest recent event was: slipping over in the shower, not fun
By this time next year: I'll be over Buffy, maybe
I have a hard time understanding: people in general
There’s this girl I know that: likes to argue with me that Angel is better than Spike, pfft, what is she thinking! LOL.
I like you when: I can have time to myself, to think, relax and just sleep
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: I have no idea
The thing I want to buy: is part of a buy 2 get 1 free deal at JB at the moment, and I only have 3 to go :D
I’d stop my wedding if: I'm not sure but I know I'd stop it if it was important
The world could do without: war.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: 3 seasons of Buffy, my collection is nearly complete!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: mum bought me the 1st season of Buffy because she loves me so much :D
My middle name is: mae.
In the morning I: like to sleep in and dream.
Last night I was: crying during the very last episode of Buffy
I’m currently disappointed in: that bloody mutt of mine.
If I was an animal I’d be: a cat or something that could fly.
Tomorrow I am: going to the hairdressing supplies shop.
Tonight I am: Watching the first season of Buffy again and reconnecting with Haley.
My birthday is: on the 28th January. Awhile away

No comments:

Post a Comment