15.10.10

I'm starting to feel that pressure again. Where people around me are giving me conflicting pressures. Should I do it? Or shouldn't I? The question that is hanging over my head at the moment. People keep asking have you decided about whether or not I want to do it and I keep telling them, I'm not sure yet, I need some more time to think but they don't seem to understand trying to pinpoint who in my life has insecurities about, whether its my parents or friends or teachers, each one pushing from a different direction, and unfortunately I can't split myself that many ways. But is it really worth doing this to keep up that image and facade? Is it really worth putting myself through the extra stress? For now, I really don't know. Its such a big decision, but people keep forgetting about what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment